Scrip is a program offered by Holy Trinity in which you can purchase gift cards at full price and the vendor of the card gives a percentage back to the school. At the conclusion of the Scrip year (May 30, 2017), 90 percent of what you earn will be given to you as a rebate off your tuition bill for the 2017-18 academic year. The remaining 10 percent is contributed to the Financial Aid Fund, so the school benefits as well! The amount contributed to the Financial Aid Fund is tax deductible to you!
You can increase your Scrip benefits by taking advantage of the following tips:
- Instead of using cash at stores and restaurants, use Scrip! Scrip is available for dozens of national and local vendors like Publix, Home Depot, Red Robin, Broken Barrel Tavern, and so many more! View the complete list of vendors at: Shopwithscrip.com. Purchase either plastic gift cards or e-gift cards, and use the gift cards for your purchases.
- Did you know there’s also a Scrip app? You can use Scrip from your phone with the MyScripWallet app, so you don’t have to keep up with plastic gift cards (applies to most, but not all vendors).
- Use Scrip as a budgeting tool – for example – if you typically spend $500 per month at Publix, instead of using your debit card, purchase a $500 gift card from Scrip. Then pay with that gift card! You can do the same thing with Target, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Lowe’s, Home Depot, WaWa, and many others.
- Plan ahead for birthdays (including children’s birthday parties), holidays, teacher gifts and Teacher Appreciation events by purchasing gift cards from Scrip. Everyone loves to receive a gift card!
- The next time your child needs new uniforms, purchase them with Scrip from Lands End!
To enroll, visit http://www.htacademy.org/Page/Support-HT/SCRIP.
Questions? Please email: Gena Tiedeman, Holy Trinity Scrip Coordinator, at HTEAScrip@htes.org