by Mrs. Giangrisostomi
Head of Upper School, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy
- Establish study hours in your home each evening. During that time create a quiet, well-lit environment, free of television, phone conversations, texting and loud music.
- Have students check On Campus daily to be sure that all homework assignments have been completed.
- Prepare all school backpacks the night before and place them by the front door so nothing is left behind.
- Review all assignments and weekly appointments on Sunday night to allow proper time management to complete all tasks.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep every night and stay hydrated during the day.
- Do not cram too many activities into one day.
- Do not allow social media to distract you from important responsibilities.
- Life is full of changes. Do not let them derail you from your goals. Stay focused!